Don’t go to just anyone for a breast reduction. Atlanta Plastic Surgery Specialists is proud to have Dr. Mark Mitchell Jones, a celebrated plastic surgeon. If you are thinking about having plastic surgery, no single factor compares with the importance of selecting the right surgeon. That’s why it is essential to know the experience and training your surgeon has.
With over 20 years of first-class medical training and education, Dr. Mark Mitchell Jones has accumulated nearly unsurpassed experience and qualifications in reconstructive and cosmetic surgery. With double board certification by The American Board of Plastic Surgery and The American Board of Otolaryngology (ear, nose, and throat; ENT), Dr. Jones is uniquely skilled at enhancing the aesthetic features of patients’ bodies while also enhancing the body’s natural functionality. Most surgeons focus either on the internal functions or the aesthetics, with one often coming at expense of the other. The depth and breadth of Dr. Jones’s training allows him to optimize both the external and the internal elements in his surgeries.
This mastery and skill in both sides of surgery has enabled Dr. Jones to develop proprietary methods that result in lasting outcomes with minimized scarring. Dr. Jones considers every patient to be a work of beautiful art and creates impressive, natural-looking results. The following are some highlights of Dr. Mark Mitchell Jones’s credentials:
- Stanford University; Plastic Surgery Residency
- Fulbright Fellowship in Plastic Surgery in Paris, France
- The Johns Hopkins University; Residency in ENT and Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Oxford University, England; Bachelor’s and Master’s in Medical Physiology/Research
- University of Canterbury, New Zealand; Medical Business Administration
- Medical College of Georgia; Medical Doctor (MD)
- Emory University; Bachelor’s in Chemistry and Pre-Med
Click here to learn more about Atlanta Plastic Surgeon Dr. Mark Jones’s credentials.
Click here to read our mission statement
Consider the advantages of the Easy-In-Easy-Out office option available for select procedures:
- Easy access location
- Affordable, as it saves on anesthesia and hospital fees
- Quick preparation, procedure, and recovery
- Minimal scarring
- Safe with a skilled surgeon
- Flexible to tack on additional procedures
When they’re interested in the possibilities offered by a breast reduction, Atlanta residents come to Atlanta Plastic Surgery specialists. Give us a call today to schedule a consultation.